Panels of the GUIs¶
In the following, we will mostly talk about the MATLAB GUI, because it is still the default one for the algorithm, but all the concepts are similar across all GUIs.
The phy GUI is way nicer, but is currently still under active development. We are not responsible for the possible bugs that may be encountered while using it.
As you can see, the GUI is divided in several panels:
- A A view of the templates
- B A view of the features that gave rise to this templates
- C A view of the amplitudes over time
- D A view for putative repeats, depending on your stimulation
- E A view of the Inter Spike Interval Distribution, for that given template
- F A view of the Auto/Cross Correlation (Press Show Correlation)
To know more about what to look in those views, see Basis of Spike Sorting
At any time, you can save the status of your sorting session, by pressing the
Save Button. The suffix next to that box will be automatically added to the data, such that you do not erase anything.
To reload a particular dataset, that have been saved with a special
suffix, you just need to do:
>> circus-gui path/mydata.extension -e suffix